At the Bird Oasis we provide you with carefree service for your pet bird so you can enjoy your holidays or last minute personal or business getaways without any worries. Rest assured that your bird is well boarded and cared for in a responsible and loving home.
Our bird boarding services in Toronto include:
- Daily cleaning of bird cage or more as required for your bird
- Daily water changes or more as required for your bird
- Multiple daily feedings and food changes for your pet bird
- Bird feedings include: Fresh fruits and vegetables, bird treats, extra bird seeds and bird pellets as required
- Out of cage play time or cuddle time if your bird is friendly and he/she has clipped flight feathers (no exceptions)
Bird boarding rates per bird
- Parrotlets, Canaries, Finches, Budgies - $13/day
- Green Cheek Conures, Cockatiels - $17/day
- Senegals, Meyers, Red-bellied, Brown-headed, Jardines, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Nandays, Jendays, Caiques, Pionus, Sun Conures - $22/day
- Please note: We are not accepting larger birds like Timney, Eclectus, Alexandrines, African Greys, Amazons, and Macaws at the moment
Payment and Additional Important Information
- Our policy for reservation confirmation requires a $20 deposit which you can send to us by email using online Interac e-transfer through your bank. For Interac e-transfer instructions click here.
- $20 deposit will be adjusted in the total cost of boarding, but it is non-refundable in case of cancellation or no shows.
- FULL payment by cash is required at the time of bird boarding.
- Please supply enough food for the duration of your pet bird's stay.
- Appropriate caging for your bird(s) for the boarding period is required.
- Rental cages are available for a fee of $35 (flat fee).
- For special/unusual requests prices may vary (to be discussed and agreed on at the time of boarding).
- We do accommodate last minute bird boarding needs, just call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and/or for last minute boarding requests.
For more information please email
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT YOUR BIRD'S BOARDING