At the Bird Oasis I provide you with carefree service for your pet bird so you can enjoy your holiday or last minute personal or business getaway without any worries. Rest assured that your bird is well boarded and cared for in a responsible and loving home.
My bird boarding services in Toronto include:
- Daily cleaning of bird cage or more as required for your bird
- Daily water changes or more as required for your bird
- Multiple daily feedings and food changes for your pet bird
- Bird feedings include: Fresh fruits and vegetables, bird treats, extra bird seeds and bird pellets as required
- Out of cage play time or cuddle time and supervised flight time for your pet bird
Oasis bird boarding rates
- Extra Small Birds (Love birds, Parrotlets, Canaries, Finches, Budgies) - $12/day
- Small Birds (Green cheeks, Cockatiels, Lorikeets) - $15/day
- Medium Birds (Sun Conures, Poicephalus - Senegals, Meyers, Red-bellied, Brown-headed, Jardines, Quakers, Caiques, Indian Ringnecks, Nandays, Jendays etc) - $17/day
- Large Birds (Amazons, African Greys, Eclectus, Hawk-headed Parrots, Alexandrines, Pionus) - $20/day
Payment and Additional Important Information
- Boarding spaces are limited, reserve your spot early.
- My policy for reservation confirmation requires a $20 deposit which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org using online Interac e-transfer through your bank. For Interac e-transfer instructions click here.
- $20 deposit will be adjusted in the total cost of boarding, but it is non-refundable in case of cancellation or no shows.
- Full payment by cash is required at the time of bird boarding.
- Please supply all food (including fresh vegetables/fruits in ready to use ziploc bags) for the duration of your pet bird's stay.
- Appropriate caging for your bird(s) for the boarding period is required.
- Spare cages are available for a fee of $30.
- For special/unusual requests prices may vary (to be discussed and agreed on at the time of boarding).
- I do accomodate last minute bird boarding needs, just call and I will do my best to accomodate you!
For more information please call 416-825-1933
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT YOUR BIRD'S BOARDING